Dan Childers, Owner
- Owner of Tigard SUV & Auto Repair, Dan Childers, oversees all aspects of daily business operations. Dan is an ASE Certified Master Technician and Advanced Level Technician, as well as a recognized DEQ Advanced Level Technician. He takes pride in quality craftsmanship and has set high standards for customer service. Dan is an active member of his community and supports local teams. He is a sponsor of athletic teams for both Southridge High School and Mountainside High School. Dan also supports several Murrayhill Little League teams. Dan enjoys rebuilding muscle cars and is especially fond of the Classic 1970's Pontiac GTO. He also enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Chris Dillon, Service Manager
- Chris is our Service Manager and brings 25+ years of automotive industry experience to our company. He developed a love for cars at the young age of 2, and as he was guided by his father through the years he gained an unprecedented amount of vehicle knowledge. Chris is an avid outdoor enthusiast; he enjoys both fishing and hunting. Chris has strong family values. He works as hard as he does, for them, and always look forward to spending more time with his friends and family.
Courtney Cray, Technician
- Courtney started with us, when she was still in high school as a shop assistant. She has now reached her goal of becoming an ASE Certified Master Technician. Courtney works on all models of import and domestic vehicles and has excellent diagnostic skills.
Courtney is an outdoor enthusiast and animal lover. She enjoys spending time in her garden and with her family, friends and animals.
Lee Garnett, Shop Foreman
- Lee graduated from the Henry Abbott Vocational - Technical School, he has 25+ years of experience in the automotive industry. Lee is an ASE Certified Master Technician, Advanced Level Diagnostic Technician and an Undercar Specialist. He also has Ford certified training on 6.0 & 7.3 Power Stroke diesel engines. Lee performs all facets of diagnosis and repair on import and domestic vehicles. He is a member of the International Automobile Technicians' Network and ASE. In his off time, Lee enjoys spending time with his family.
Jesse Valdez, Shop Assistant
- Jesse, our shop assistant, has been with us since 2016. Jesse came to us thru the Beaverton School District Community Transitions Program. Jesse works with a job coach, Ken Price, from Mountain Crest Counseling Services. He keeps our oil and fluid recycling system running. He also does general shop clean up and helps keep our loaner vehicles tidy. He's a great asset to our team!
Rick Reitenbach , Service Writer
- Rick works in our lobby assisting customers with checking their vehicles in and out, ordering parts, writing estimates and assisting technicians as needed. He has been in the auto repair industry for the last 13 years. Rick started out in the retail auto parts and has been a service writer for the past 6 years. His favorite pastimes are fishing, home remodeling projects, learning the guitar and spending time with family.
Cody Jordan , Technician
- Cody is the newest member of our team. He graduated from Hillsboro High School with a Certificate of Advanced Mastery in Automotive Repairs. He has been a car enthusiast since high school and has over 10 years' experience in the automotive industry. Cody specializes in European Imports, such as Volkswagen and BMW, but has worked on a wide variety of vehicles throughout his career. In his spare time, he enjoys strategy games and working on projects.